- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- chapter 1 When Unit-Based Measurement Ruled the World
- chapter 2 Is There a Unit of Utility?
- chapter 3 Still on the Quest for a Unit
- chapter 4 Fundamental Measurement, Sensation Differences, and the British Controversy on Psychological Measurement, 1910–1940
- chapter 5 Ordinal Utility
- chapter 6 Cardinal Utility
- chapter 7 Going Empirical
- chapter 8 Stevens and the Operational Definition of Measurement in Psychology, 1935–1950
- chapter 9 The Expected Utility Theory and Measurement Theory of von Neumann and Morgenstern, 1944–1947
- chapter 10 What Is That Function?
- chapter 11 From Chicago to Paris
- chapter 12 Conventions, Operations, Predictions
- chapter 13 Experimental Utility Measurement
- chapter 14 Marschak and Utility Measurement at Yale
- chapter 15 From Utility Measurement to the Representational Theory of Measurement
- chapter 16 Measuring Utility, Destabilizing EUT
- Name Index
- Subject Index
- Measuring Utility
- Oxford University Press
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.