Bridging the Gaps
Bridging the Gaps
- Great Clarendon Street, Oxford, OX2 6DP,
- United Kingdom
- Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford.
- It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship,
- and education by publishing worldwide. Oxford is a registered trade mark of
- Oxford University Press in the UK and in certain other countries
- © Oxford University Press 2019
- The moral rights of the authors have been asserted
- First Edition published in 2019
- Some rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in
- a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, for commercial purposes,
- without the prior permission in writing of Oxford University Press, or as expressly
- permitted by law, by licence or under terms agreed with the appropriate
- reprographics rights organization.
- This is an open access publication, available online and distributed under the terms of a
- Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial – No Derivatives 4.0
- International licence (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0), a copy of which is available at
- Enquiries concerning reproduction outside the scope of this licence
- should be sent to the Rights Department, Oxford University Press, at the address above
- Published in the United States of America by Oxford University Press
- 198 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016, United States of America
- British Library Cataloguing in Publication Data
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2018962583
- Printed and bound in Great Britain by
- Clays Ltd, Elcograf S.p.A.
- Links to third party websites are provided by Oxford in good faith and
- for information only. Oxford disclaims any responsibility for the materials
- contained in any third party website referenced in this work.