- Title Pages
- 20th Symposium Aristotelicum, Delphi, 26 July–2 August 2014 List of Participants
- Symposium Aristotelicum
- <i>Introduction: Some General Remarks on Aristotle’s</i> Physics I
- 1 The Path to the Principles
- 2 Looking for a Starting Point—The Eleatic Paradox Put to Good Use
- 3 Towards the Principles—Resolving the Eleatics’ Arguments for Absolute Monism
- 4 One and Many
- 5 Principles and Contraries
- 6 A Third and Underlying Principle
- 7 The Complexity of the Subject in a Change
- 8 The Principles of Natural Things—Two or Three?
- 9 The Route to Solving the Eleatic Puzzle
- 10 Responding to the Platonists
- Index of Names
- Index of Passages
- Aristotle's Physics Alpha
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.