- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Objectives, Issues, and Findings
- 2 The Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policy in Resource-Rich Arab Economies
- 3 Oil, Volatility, and Institutions
- 4 Threshold Effects of Fiscal-Monetary Interdependence and Exchange Rate Regimes in Oil-Dependent Arab Economies
- 5 Does Central Bank Independence in Arab Oil Exporters Matter?
- 6 The Currency-plus-Commodity Basket
- 7 Exchange Rate Regimes and Economic Performance in Resource-Dependent Economies
- 8 How to Use Oil Revenues Efficiently
- 9 Reforming Fiscal Institutions in Resource-Rich Arab Economies
- 10 The Political Economy of Fiscal Institutions and Macroeconomic Management in Sudan
- 11 Fiscal Outcomes in Bahrain
- 12 Fiscal Institutions and Macroeconomic Management in the United Arab Emirates
- Name Index
- General Index
- Institutions and Macroeconomic Policies in Resource-Rich Arab Economies
Rick van der Ploeg
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.