- Title Pages
- Table of Cases
- Table of Instruments
- Table of Other Materials
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Added Value of Application of International Human Rights Law to Armed Groups
- 3 Evaluative Framework: Legal Personality under International Law
- 4 The Law on Belligerency and Insurgency, and International Legal Personality
- 5 International Humanitarian Law and International Legal Personality
- 6 International Legal Personality of Armed Groups under Human Rights Law
- 7 How are Armed Groups Bound by International Humanitarian Law?
- 8 Armed Groups and Treaty Law
- 9 Control of Territory and Human Rights Obligations of Armed Groups
- 10 Armed Groups and Crimes against Humanity
- 11 Armed Groups and Customary International Human Rights Law
- 12 Conclusions
- Select Bibliography
- The Accountability of Armed Groups under Human Rights Law
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.