- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Expertise as Trans-Situated
- 3 Enacting Skillful Research Performance through Abductive Reasoning
- 4 On the Power of the Object
- 5 Talking about Competence
- 6 Interactional Expertise and Embodiment
- 7 On Expertise and Embodiment
- 8 Rethinking Dynamic Capabilities
- 9 The Embodied versus Embedded Versions of Expertise
- 10 Skillful Coping
- 11 Reconsidering Language Use in Our Talk of Expertise—Are We Missing Something?
- 12 Coping with Time in Organizations
- Skillful Performance
- Jörgen Sandberg, Linda Rouleau, Ann Langley, Haridimos Tsoukas
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.