- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- 1 How far can Extended Knowledge be Extended?
- 2 Outsourcing Concepts
- 3 Representations and Robustly Collective Attitudes
- 4 Mind Outside Brain
- 5 Practical Knowledge and Acting Together
- 6 Group Know-How
- 7 Consensus as an Epistemic Norm for Group Acceptance
- 8 Socially Extended Moral Deliberation about Risks
- 9 Thinking Together about Genocide
- 10 Collective Amnesia and Epistemic Injustice
- 11 The “Ontological Complicity” of Habitus and Field
- 12 Mandevillian Intelligence
- 13 Solving the Frame Problem Socially
- Socially Extended Epistemology
- J. Adam Carter, Andy Clark, Jesper Kallestrup, S. Orestis Palermos, Duncan Pritchard
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.