- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Illegal Markets
- 3 Secrecy and Frontiers in Illegal Organ Transplantation
- 4 What Is Grey about the “Grey Market” in Antiquities?
- 5 Governance in Online Stolen Data Markets
- 6 Futurity, Offshore, and the International Political Economy of Crime
- 7 State-Sponsored Protection Rackets
- 8 Shoddy, Fake, or Harmful
- 9 Making the Medical Marijuana Market
- 10 Contested Illegality
- 11 “We Are the Genuine People”
- 12 A Crooked Mirror
- 13 The Supply of Doping Products and the Relevance of Market-Based Perspectives
- 14 Illegal Prices
- 15 The Price Is Not Right
- The Architecture of Illegal Markets
- Jens Beckert, Matías Dewey
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.