- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Investigating Party Organization
- 2 Assessing the Strength of Party Organizational Resources
- 3 Which Face Comes First? The Ascendancy of the Party in Public Office
- 4 The Paradox of Party Funding
- 5 Still Connecting with Society?
- 6 Varieties of Intra-Party Democracy
- 7 Patterns of Intra-Party Democracy across the World
- 8 Party Finance and Perceived Party Responsiveness
- 9 Candidate Selection Rules and Democratic Outcomes
- 10 Rules of Engagement?
- 11 The Effects of Manifesto Politics on Programmatic Change
- 12 Party Organization and Party Unity
- 13 Conclusion
- 14 Afterword
- Organizing Political Parties
- Susan E. Scarrow, Paul D. Webb, Thomas Poguntke
- Oxford University Press
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.