- Title Pages
- Figures, Maps, and Tables
- About the companion website
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Mobilization and the Marginalized
- 3 Historical Dalit Social Mobilization
- 4 The Effects of Historical Dalit Social Mobilization
- 5 Dalit Party Performance and Bloc Voting
- 6 Dalit Social Mobilization and Bloc Voting
- 7 How Mobilization Type Shapes Dalit Welfare
- 8 The Identity Trap
- 9 Conclusion: Whither Dalit Politics?
- Appendix A Focus Groups and Follow-Up Interviews
- Appendix B Locality-Based Campaign Survey
- Appendix C An Observational Study Assessing Caste Boundaries in the Indian Marriage Market
- Mobilizing the Marginalized
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.