- Title Pages
- Introduction: Why bother with the writings on a defunct economy by authors now at best retired?
- Part I Sovietology and The Soviet Military Power
- 1 The Origin and Structure of Sovietology
- 2 The Politburo’s Holy of Holies
- Part II Soviet Military Power in The Sovietological Mirror
- 3 The Missing Sector
- 4 Civilianizing the Objectives of the Planners
- 5 Civilianizing Industrialization
- Part III Why Government Money Could not Buy Economists’ Love
- 6 The Secrecy Hypothesis
- 7 Beating Soviet Swords into Sovietological Ploughshares
- 8 Civilianization Elsewhere
- Reluctant Cold Warriors
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.