- Title Pages
- Aims & Scope
- Outline of The Parts
- Novelty in ECtHR Case Law on Torture, But It Is Not Enough—Reopening Domestic Proceedings to End Impunity
- Post-Conviction DNA Testing, Actual Innocence, and Cold Cases
- Transnational Criminal Law and the Global Rule of Law
- Mainstreaming Human Rights in EuroMed Bilateral Relations
- Réflexions sur le Monisme et le Dualisme dans les Rapports entre Systèmes
- The <i>Zuchtvieh-Export GmbH v. Stadt Kempten</i> Case—The Triggering of a Substantial Link to ‘Export’ EU Animal Welfare Law?
- Rethinking Rights in the Age of the “Anthropocene”
- Subsidies Regulation Beyond the WTO
- Normative Inconsistencies in the State System with Special Emphasis on International Law
- Globalising Security Law for a Globalised Arms Trade
- Part 5 GLOBAL JUSTICE—Decisions of International Courts and Tribunals in 2015
- International Legal Thought
- Analytical Index<sup>*</sup>
- Table of Cases<sup>*</sup>
- Chronological Index of International Instruments, Treaties and Conventions<sup>*</sup>
- THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY YEARBOOK OF INTERNATIONAL LAW AND JURISPRUDENCE 2016
Giuliana Ziccardi Capaldo
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.