- Title Pages
- 1 Extended Cognition and Extended Consciousness
- 2 The Elusive Extended Mind
- 3 Clark on Language, Cognition, and Extended Cognition
- 4 Extended Mental Features
- 5 Extended Affectivity, Reconsidered
- 6 Matters of the Flesh
- 7 Breaking the Waves
- 8 Supercharged Apes versus Super-Sized Minds
- 9 Building Inner Tools
- 10 When Is a Mind Extended?
- 11 The Archaeology of the Extended Mind
- 12 The World Well Gained
- 13 Beyond the Desert Landscape
- 14 Quick’n’Lean or Slow and Rich?
- 15 How Radical Is Predictive Processing?
- 16 Ways of Mindmaking
- 17 Being a Beast Machine
- 18 The Minds of Insects
- Replies to Critics
- Andy Clark and His Critics
- Matteo Colombo, Elizabeth Irvine, Mog Stapleton
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.