- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 How Can I Be a Real Adult?
- 2 Social Networks and Social Support in the Transition to Adulthood
- 3 Resilience, Transitions, and Youth Leaving Care
- 4 Reflections on Upholding the Rights of Youth Leaving Out-of-Home Care
- 5 Policy as Social Ecological Resilience Scaffolding for Leaving Care
- 6 The Transition to Adulthood from Care
- 7 The Benefits of Extending State Care to Young Adults
- 8 The Experiences of Indigenous Young People Transitioning from Out-of-Home Care in Victoria, Australia
- 9 Stay or Leave?
- 10 Foster Care as a Support System for Early Leavers
- 11 The Longer Term Contributions of Formal and Informal Support
- 12 Indigenous Youth Leaving Care in Canada
- 13 Mental Health and Suicide Concerns
- 14 Caring Adults “R” Everywhere (CARE)
- 15 Care Leaving and the Transition Jungle in Germany
- 16 Earning a Hoodie, Voyager Capital
- Leaving Care and the Transition to Adulthood
Varda R. Mann-Feder
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.