- Title Pages
- Key to Abbreviations and Graphic Symbols
- One Understanding Small-Handedness
- Two Fundamental Principles of Movement and the Playing Apparatus
- Three Technique and the Small-Handed Pianist
- Four Redistribution
- Five Refingering
- Six Maximizing Reach and Power
- Seven Musical Solutions for Technical Problems
- Eight Integration and Exploration
- Adaptive Strategies for Small-Handed Pianists
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.