- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The Goals of Medicine
- Chapter 2 A Story about a Patient with Aortic Stenosis, and a Commentary
- Chapter 3 What are Facts in Medicine?
- Chapter 4 Clarify the Chain of Events that Led to the Present State:
- Chapter 5 The Case of Myra Manner
- Chapter 6 Examine Your Presuppositions and Preconceptions
- Chapter 7 Separate and Examine the Values at Issue
- Chapter 8 A Question of Judgment
- Chapter 9 The Patient, the Doctor, and the Relationship
- Chapter 10 Observation, Prognosis, and Prognosticating
- Chapter 11 Thinking in Medicine
- Chapter 12 Accepting the Challenge
- The Nature of Clinical Medicine
- Oxford University Press
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.