- Title Pages
- 1 The Frequency and Impact of Natural Disasters
- 2 The Interlinkages between Natural Disasters and Economic Development
- 3 Valuing the Impacts of Natural Disasters and the Economic Benefits of Preventing Them
- 4 Cost-Benefit Analysis of Disaster Risk Management and Climate Adaptation
- 5 Challenges Ahead
- 6 Natural Disasters and the Insurance Industry
- 7 Natural Disaster Mitigation Policies
- 8 Natural Disasters in Vietnam
- 9 Natural Disaster Mitigation in West Bengal
- 10 How Do Households Manage the Effects of Natural Disasters?
- 11 The Economic Impact of Earthquakes on Households
- 12 Urban and Nonagricultural Impacts of Flooding and Their Assessments
- 13 The Economics of Flood Disaster Management in the Netherlands
- The Economic Impacts of Natural Disasters
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.