- Title Pages
- Introduction: Why this Book?
- The Biology of Homosexuality
- 1 Sexuality 101
- 2 Sexuality and Sexual Orientation
- 3 The Hormonal Control of Sexual Behavior
- 4 Biological Determinism of Sexual Orientation in Animals
- 5 Gender Differences in Humans
- 6 The Effects of Sex Steroids in Humans
- 7 The Effects of Sex Steroids in Humans
- 8 Sex Differences Suggest Homosexuality Is an Endocrine Phenomenon
- 9 Sexual Orientation in Clinical Cases
- 10 A Genetic or Immunological Mechanism Underlying Homosexuality?
- 11 General Conclusions
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.