- Title Pages
- 1 Overview
- 2 Locke’s Internal Sense and Kant’s Changing Views
- 3 Personal Identity and Its Problems
- 4 Rationalist Metaphysics of Mind
- 5 Consciousness, Self-consciousness, and Cognition
- 6 Strands of Argument in the <i>Duisburg Nachlaβ</i>
- 7 A Transcendental Deduction for <i>A Priori</i> Concepts
- 8 Synthesis: Why and How?
- 9 Arguing for Apperception
- 10 The Power of Apperception
- 11 ‘I-Think’ as the Destroyer of Rational Psychology
- 12 Is Kant’s Theory Consistent?
- 13 The Normativity Objection
- 14 Is Kant’s Thinker (as Such) a Free and Responsible Agent?
- 15 Kant Our Contemporary
- Index of Quoted and Cited Passages
- General Index
- Kant’s Thinker
- Oxford University Press
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.