- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Retrieving Retributivism
- 2 Punishment Pluralism
- 3 What Might Retributive Justice Be? An Argument for the Confrontational Conception of Retributivism
- 4 Retributive Justice and Social Cooperation
- 5 Some Second Thoughts on Retributivism
- 6 Kant, Retributivism, and Civic Respect
- 7 <i>Pro Tanto</i> Retributivism: Judgment and the Balance of Principles in Criminal Justice
- 8 Hegel on Punishment: A More Sophisticated Retributivism
- 9 Entrapment and Retributive Theory
- 10 The Choice of Evils and the Collisions of Theory
- 11 Retributive Sentencing, Multiple Offenders, and Bulk Discounts
- 12 Retribution and Capital Punishment
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.