- Title Pages
- Acknowledgments for the Second Edition
- Preface to the Second Edition
- 1 Meter as a Kind of Attentional Behavior
- 2 Relevant Research on Rhythmic Perception and Production
- 3 The Neurobiology and Development of Rhythm
- 4 Meter-Rhythm Interactions I: Ground Rules
- 5 Metric Representations and Metric Well-Formedness
- 6 Meter-Rhythm Interactions II: Problems
- 7 Metric Flux in Beethoven’s Fifth
- 8 Non-Isochronous Meters
- 9 NI Meters in Theory and Practice
- 10 The Many Meters Hypothesis
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.