- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Christian versus Pagan in Eusebius of Caesarea
- Chapter 2 Latin Apologists and Roman Culture
- Chapter 3 The Metamorphoses of Platonism
- Chapter 4 Pagan Holiness?
- Chapter 5 New Forms of Christian Holiness
- Chapter 6 Religions of the Vanquished
- Chapter 7 Religions of Transformation
- Chapter 8 Jews and Judaism
- Chapter 9 The Religious Integrity of Constantine
- Chapter 10 The End of Sacrifice
- Chapter 11 The Bible of the Constantinian Church
- Chapter 12 Celebrating Christ
- Chapter 13 From Origen to Arius
- Chapter 14 Retrospectives, Christian and Pagan
- Religions of the Constantinian Empire
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.