- Title Pages
- 1 Perception as causal inference
- 2 Prediction error minimization
- 3 Prediction error, context, and precision
- 4 Action and expected experience
- 5 Binding is inference
- 6 Is predicting seeing?
- 7 Precarious prediction
- 8 Surprise and misrepresentation
- 9 Precision, attention, and consciousness
- 10 Perceptual unity in action
- 11 The fragile mirror of nature
- 12 Into the predictive mind
- Concluding remarks: The mind in prediction
- The Predictive Mind
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.