- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- Notes on Contributors
- Chapter 1 Circular Migration: Introductory Remarks
- Chapter 2 The Drive for Securitized Temporariness
- Chapter 3 Flexible Circularities: Integration, Return, and Socio-Economic Instability within Albanian Migration to Italy
- Chapter 4 Albanian Circular Migration in Greece: Beyond the State?
- Chapter 5 Circular Economic Migration between Italy and Morocco
- Chapter 6 Circularity in a Restrictive Framework: Mobility between Morocco and Spain<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter 7 Circular Migration between Hungary and Ukraine: Historical Legacies, the Economic Crisis, and the Multidirectionality of ‘Circular’ Migration
- Chapter 8 Circular Migration Patterns between Ukraine and Poland
- Chapter 9 A Transnational Double Presence: Circular Migration between Ukraine and Italy
- Chapter 10 Circular Migration at the Periphery of Europe: Choice, Opportunity, or Necessity?
- Circular Migration between Europe and its Neighbourhood
- Oxford University Press
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.