- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction and Overview
- 2 America’s Financial Crisis: The End of an Era
- 3 The Eurozone in the Global Financial Crisis
- 4 Recessions and Recoveries in Asia: What Can the Past Teach Us about the Present
- 5 Intra-Regional Trade in East Asia
- 6 Decoupling of East Asia: Myth or Reality?
- 7 The Global Financial Crisis: Impact on the Chinese Economy, Policy Responses, and Rebalancing Approach
- 8 The Global Economic Crisis: Impact on India and Policy Responses
- 9 The Republic of Korea's Economy in the Swirl of Global Crisis
- 10 Thailand’s Growth Rebalancing
- 11 Malaysia and the Global Crisis: Impact, Response, and Rebalancing Strategies
- 12 Lessons of the Crisis for Emerging Markets
- 13 Growth Patterns in Asian Emerging Markets: Implication for Global Rebalancing
- 14 International Reserves and Swap Lines in Times of Financial Distress
- The Global Financial Crisis and Asia
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.