- Title Pages
- 1 The Governance of British Higher Education
- 2 Exploring the Unitary Model
- 3 The Dearing Report
- 4 Universities and Markets
- 5 Universities and Markets
- 6 The Student as Consumer
- 7 The Rise of the Research Agenda
- 8 The Globalization of Higher Education
- 9 The HE Industry
- 10 Responding to the State-Regulated Market
- 11 The Descent from Acropolis to Agora
- 12 From Public Good to Market-Place
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.