- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Capitalism and economic nationalism: Asian state activism in the world economy
- 2 Economic nationalism and regionalism in contemporary East Asia
- 3 Big business and economic nationalism in India
- 4 From defensive to aggressive strategies: the evolution of economic nationalism in China
- 5 Globalization, finance, and economic nationalism: the changing role of the state in Japan
- 6 Open trade, closed industry: the Japanese aerospace industry in the evolution of economic nationalism and implications for globalization
- 7 South Korea’s globalization in the late twentieth century: an end to economic nationalism?
- 8 Disciplining globalization for local purposes? The peculiarity of contending Singaporean economic nationalisms
- 9 A new “brand” of Chinese economic nationalism: from China made to China managed
- 10 Chinese economic nationalism, Japanese enterprises, and localization: the growing importance of social engagement
- 11 Looking ahead at economic nationalism: concluding remarks
- Globalization and Economic Nationalism in Asia
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.