- Title Pages
- General Preface
- The Contributors
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Guess who?
- 3 How do you sluice when there is more than one CP?
- 4 Two cases of violation repair under sluicing
- 5 How many kinds of sluicing, and why? Single and multiple sluicing in Romanian, English, and Japanese
- 6 Case morphology and island repair∗
- 7 Island-sensitivity in Japanese sluicing and some implications∗
- 8 Sluicing without wh-movement in Malagasy<sup>*</sup>
- 9 Sluicing in Indo-Aryan: An investigation of Bangla and Hindi
- 10 Sluicing in Mandarin Chinese: An instance of pseudo-sluicing
- 11 Sluicing in Turkish<sup>*</sup>
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Oxford Studies in Theoretical Linguistics
- Sluicing: Cross-Linguistic Perspectives
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.