- Title Pages
- List of most common acronyms
- List of figures
- List of tables
- 1 Ethics after the information revolution
- 2 What is information ethics?
- 3 The method of abstraction
- 4 Information ethics as e-nvironmental ethics
- 5 Information ethics and the foundationalist debate
- 6 The intrinsic value of the infosphere
- 7 The morality of artificial agents
- 8 The constructionist values of <i>homo poieticus</i>
- 9 Artificial evil
- 10 The tragedy of the Good Will
- 11 The informational nature of selves
- 12 The ontological interpretation of informational privacy
- 13 Distributed morality
- 14 Information business ethics
- 15 Global information ethics
- 16 In defence of information ethics
- The Ethics of Information
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.