- Title Pages
- Table of Cases
- Table Of Statutes
- List of Abbreviations
- Chapter 1 The “Sanctity of Life,” “Best Interests,” and “Autonomy”: An Overview
- Chapter 2 Surveying the foundations of medical law: a reassessment of Glanville Williams’ <i>The Sanctity of Life and the Criminal Law</i>
- Chapter 3 Sir Ian Kennedy and the value of life: building on Glanville Williams’ shaky foundations?
- Chapter 4 Restoring the inviolability of life and replacing the caricature
- Chapter 5 Back to the future of abortion law: <i>Roe</i>’s rejection of America’s history and legal traditions
- Chapter 6 “Morning after” pills, “miscarriage,” and muddle
- Chapter 7 The scope of the offense of child destruction
- Chapter 8 The human embryo in vitro: person, chattel, or dolphin?
- Chapter 9 The euthanasia debate in the House of Lords
- Chapter 10 Towards euthanasia in Europe?: Marty, <i>Pretty</i>, and <i>Purdy</i>
- Chapter 11 Palliative care: an ethical and legal duty?
- Chapter 12 Restoring moral and intellectual shape to the law After <i>Bland</i>
- The Law and Ethics of Medicine
- Oxford University Press
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.