- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- List of Contributors
- 1 What Can Be Learned about the Economies of China and India from Purchasing Power Comparisons?
- 2 Trading with Asia's Giants
- 3 The Chinese Export Bundles: Patterns, Puzzles, and Possible Explanations
- 4 The Cost Competitiveness of Manufacturing in China and India
- 5 Law, Institutions, and Finance in China and India
- 6 China and India: A Tale of Two Trade Integration Approaches
- 7 China's Growth Model: Choices and Consequences
- 8 Deconstructing China's and India's Growth: The Role of Financial Policies
- 9 Pollution across Chinese Provinces
- 10 What Constrains Indian Manufacturing?
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.