- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 IPR and US Economic Catch‐Up
- 3 Knowledge Flows and Catching‐Up Industrialization in the Nordic Countries: The Roles of Patent Systems
- 4 IPR and the Catch-Up Process in Japan
- 5 IPR and Technological Catch‐Up in Korea
- 6 IPR and Catch‐Up: The Case of Taiwan's IC Industry
- 7 Israel's High‐Tech Catch‐Up Process: The Role of IPR and Other Policies
- 8 Innovation and IPR in a Catch‐Up‐Falling‐Behind Process: The Argentine Case
- 9 Accumulation of Technological Capabilities and Economic Development: Did Brazil's IPR Regime Matter?
- 10 Relationships between IPR and Technology Catch‐Up: Some Evidence from China
- 11 The Accumulation of Capabilities in Indian Pharmaceuticals and Software: The Roles that Patents Did (and Did Not) Play
- 12 The Roles of IPR Regime on Thailand's Technological Catching Up
- 13 Conclusion
- Intellectual Property Rights, Development, and Catch-Up
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.