- Title Pages
- List of Maps
- List of Figures
- Note on Place Names
- 1 Schooling the Step-Daughters of Germania: Education and the Press, 1871–1914
- 2 An Alsatian Women's Movement? Nation, Region, Confession, and the Limits of German Feminism, 1874–1914
- 3 Alsatian Women and the Great War, 1914–18
- 4 Rebuilding French Alsace: Language, Myth, and the Republican Ideal, 1914–24
- 5 ‘<i>Malaise Alsacien</i>’—<i>Malaise féminin?</i> Alsatian Women's Identity in Question, 1918–39
- 6 From Nazi Re-Annexation to Full Citizenship: The Final Stage of Nationalization, 1940–6
- Marianne or Germania?
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.