- Title Pages
- Detailed Contents
- List of abbreviations
- 1 A Brief History of Climate Politics and the Roles of the US and EU Therein
- 2 Law and Policy in the United States
- 3 Sub-Federal Laws and Policies in the United States
- 4 Litigation, Regulation, and International Law as Law and Policy Drivers in the United States
- 5 Law and Policy in the European Union
- 6 Member State Laws and Policies
- 7 US and EU Laws and Policies Compared
- 8 Socio-Legal Factors Influencing US and EU Law and Policymaking
- 9 Conclusions and the Way Forward
- Climate Change Law and Policy
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.