- Title Pages
- 1 Trinitarian Debates from Nicaea (325) to Sirmium (351)
- 2 Photinus of Sirmium and the Western Synods of Arles (353), Milan (355), and Béziers (356)
- 3 The Blasphemy of Sirmium (357) and Basil of Ancyra
- 4 The Structure and Chronology of <i>De Trinitate</i>
- 5 Book Two of <i>De Trinitate</i>
- 6 Book Three of <i>De Trinitate</i>
- 7 Book One of <i>De Trinitate</i>
- 8 Faith and Reason
- 9 Hilary's Understanding and Use of Scripture
- <i>Appendix</i>: From <i>De Fide</i> to <i>De Trinitate</i>
- Hilary of Poitiers on the Trinity
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.