- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Introduction: Innovation in Norway
- 2 The Layers of National Innovation Systems: The Historical Evolution of a National Innovation System in Norway
- 3 Public Sector Research and Industrial Innovation in Norway: A Historical Perspective
- 4 Policies for Path Creation: The Rise and Fall of Norway's Research-Driven Strategy for Industrialization
- 5 Historical Fingerprints? A Taxonomy of Norwegian Innovation
- 6 Innovation and Production in the Norwegian Aluminum Industry
- 7 The Development of the Norwegian Petroleum Innovation System: A Historical Overview
- 8 The Innovation System of Norwegian Aquacultured Salmonids
- 9 The Biotechnology Industry in Norway: A Marginal Sector or Future Core Activity?
- 10 Slow Growth and Revolutionary Change: The Norwegian IT Industry Enters the Global Age, 1970-2005
- 11 University—Industry Relations in Norway
- 12 The Technical-Industrial Research Institutes in the Norwegian Innovation System
- 13 Industrial R&D Policy in Norway: Who Gets the Funding and What are the Effects?
- Innovation, Path Dependency, and Policy
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.