- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Boxes
- 1 The Paradox of Measurement
- 2 The Emergence of Multiplicity
- 3 Chaos, Decoherence, and Branching
- First Interlude
- 4 The Probability Puzzle
- 5 Symmetry, Rationality, and the Born Rule
- 6 Everettian Statistical Inference
- Second Interlude
- 7 Uncertainty, Possibility, and Identity
- 8 Spacetime and the Quantum State
- 9 The Directions of Branching and the Direction of Time
- 10 A Cornucopia of Everettian Consequences
- Appendix A Proof of the Branching-Decoherence Theorem
- Appendix B Classical Decision Theory
- Appendix C Formal Proofs of Decision-Theoretic Results
- Appendix D Proof of the Utility Equivalence Lemma
- (p.245) Second Interlude
- The Emergent Multiverse
- Oxford University Press
This interlude considers, in dialog form, various objections and responses to Everett interpretation based on concerns of probability, further exploring the position developed in chapters 4–6 of this book.
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.