- Title Pages
- Tables and Figures
- 1 Nature and Purpose of the Study
- 2 Union Strategies in Context
- 3 Transfer Strategies
- 4 Transfer Negotiations
- 5 Transfers: Post‐Merger Performance
- 6 Amalgamation Strategies
- 7 Amalgamation Negotiations
- 8 Amalgamations: Post‐Merger Performance
- 9 Mergers: Good or Bad for Unions?
- Appendix 1. Minor unions transferring to TUC unions: 1978–2004
- Appendix 2. Amalgamations of TUC unions 1978–2004 (membership figures taken from TUC Reports and Certification Officer Reports)
- Appendix 3. Minor unions transferring to the leading merger unions: 1978–2004
- Appendix 4. The Index of Comparative Security and Related Financial and Membership Data
- Trade Union Merger Strategies
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.