- Title Pages
- 1 Indian Patent Law Declares Independence
- 2 Surrender at Geneva
- 3 Life after Marrakesh
- 4 Novartis Trips Over Section 3(d)
- 5 New Delhi Challenges the Berne Convention
- 6 The Moving Picture
- 7 Akhtar Rescripts Copyright Law<sup>*</sup>
- 8 Digital India Seeks ‘Safe Harbour’
- 9 The Traditional Knowledge Trilogy
- 10 The Queen of All Rices
- 11 Of Gods and Gurus
- About the Authors
- Create, Copy, Disrupt
Prashant Reddy T.
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.