- Title Pages
- Preface to the Paperback Edition
- 1 The Plurinational State in Context
- 2 Theories of Nationalism and National Identity
- 3 The Plurinational State: A Normative Challenge
- 4 Sub-state National Societies and Contemporary Challenges to the Nation-state
- Part II The Constitutional Accommodation Of Catalonia, Quebec, And Scotland
- 5 The Process of Constitutional Change in Plurinational States
- 6 Substantive Constitutional Accommodation: Autonomy, Representation and Recognition
- 7 The Judicial Role: Mediating National Diversity in Plurinational States
- 8 Referendums: Towards Agreed Models of Constitutional Accommodation
- 9 Future Prospects for the Plurinational State
- Constitutional Law and National Pluralism
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.