- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Tarski and his Polish Predecessors on Truth
- 3 Polish Axiomatics and its Truth: On Tarski's Leśniewskian Background and the Ajdukiewicz Connection
- 4 Tarski's Conceptual Analysis of Semantical Notions
- 5 Tarski's Theory of Definition
- 6 Tarski's Convention T and the Concept of Truth
- 7 Tarski's Conception of Meaning
- 8 Tarski, Neurath, and Kokoszyńska on the Semantic Conception of Truth
- 9 Tarski's Nominalism
- 10 Truth, Meaning, and Translation
- 11 Reflections on Consequence
- 12 Tarski's Thesis
- 13 Are There Model‐Theoretic Logical Truths that are not Logically True?
- 14 Truth on a Tight Budget: Tarski and Nominalism
- 15 Alternative Logics and the Role of Truth in the Interpretation of Languages
- New Essays on Tarski and Philosophy
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.