- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- List of Abbreviations
- Introduction: ‘one common life’
- 1 Organicism: The Idealist Tradition
- 2 Organic Constitutions: Identity
- 3 Organic Constitutions: History
- 4 ‘Sweet native stream!’: Approaching Tintern Abbey
- 5 Southey's Literary History: Poetry in Retrospect
- 6 Between Youth and Age: Coleridge's ‘Monody on the Death of Chatterton’, 1790–6
- 7 Putting His Poems Together: Coleridge's First Volume (1796)
- 8 Coleridge's <i>Sonnets from Various Authors</i> (1796): A Lost Conversation Poem?
- 9 Organising Friendship: Coleridge, Lamb, and Lloyd
- 10 A Matter of Emphasis: Coleridge and Thelwall, 1796–7
- 11 Returning to the Ruined Cottage
- 12 ‘Look homeward Angel now’: Prospects and Fears in 1798
- Organising Poetry
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.