- Title Pages
- Oxford Studies in European Law
- General Editors’ Preface
- Table of Contents
- List of Contributors
- Tables of Cases
- Tables of EC/EU Treaty Provisions
- Tables of EC Legislative Instruments
- Tables of other International Instruments
- Title XII of the European Community Treaty<sup>1</sup>
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Community Intervention in the Cultural Field: Continuity or Change?
- 3 Labels, Locals, and the Free Movement of Goods
- 4 Sport as Culture in EC Law
- 5 <i>The Gardener</i> and other Stories: the Peregrinations of Cultural Artefacts within the European Union
- 6 European Community Law and the Cultural Aspects of Television
- 7 Language Law of the European Union: Protecting or Eroding Linguistic Diversity?
- 8 Reflections on Education and Culture in EC Law
- 9 Article 151 EC and European Identity
- 10 Long-term Resident Third Country Nationals in the European Union: Institutional Legacies and Evolving Norms
- 11 Preserving and Promoting Differences? The External Dimension of Cultural Cooperation
- 12 From Regional to Global Freedom of Trade in Audio-visual Goods and Services? A Comparison of the Impact on the Audio-visual Sector of the Preferential Trade Zones Established by the European Communities and the World Trade Organization
- 13 Culture and EU Law: The Exploration of an Interface
- Culture and European Union Law
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.