- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Knowing and Organizing
- 3 Studying Organizational Knowledge
- 4 Tradition and Innovation at Fiat Auto
- 5 Knowledge-In-The-Making: The ‘Construction’ of Fiat's Melfi Factory
- 6 Breakdowns and Bottlenecks: Capturing the Learning Dynamics on the Assembly Line
- 7 Sense Making on the Shop Floor: The Narrative Dimension of Organizational Knowledge<sup>1</sup>
- 8 Action, Context, and Time: A Processual Model of Knowing and Organizing
- 9 Re-thinking Knowledge in Organizations
- Organizational Knowledge in the Making
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.