- Title Pages
- <i>Note on Sources and Terminology</i>
- 1 The Soviet Exploitation of German Science and the Origins of Scientific Containment
- 2 Refugees and Defectors
- 3 Other Key Sources of Intelligence
- 4 The Prisoners-of-war Come Home
- 5 Mass Espionage: Western Spying in Germany 1945–61
- 6 The Scientific and Military Spy Networks
- 7 The Inducement of Defection
- 8 Operation ‘Dragon Return’
- 9 The Western Secret Services and the Wall
- 10 The Uses of the Intelligence Gathered
- Spying on Science
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.