- Title Pages
- 1. Negative and positive positivism
- 2 Rethinking the theory of legal rights
- 3. Efficiency, auction and exchange
- 4. Efficiency, utility and wealth maximization
- 5 The foundations of constitutional economics
- 6. Crimes, kickers and transaction structures
- 7. The morality of strict tort liability
- 8. Corrective justice and wrongful gain
- 9. Justice in settlements
- 10. Market contractarianism
- 11. Unanimity
- 12. Democracy and social choice
- 13. Morality and the theory of rational choice
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.