- Title Pages
- List of Maps
- List of Tables
- 1 An Inquiring Culture
- 2 A Second Domesday?
- 3 Collecting the Information
- 4 Ordering the Information
- 5 Uses of the Rolls
- 6 The Surviving Rolls
- APPENDIX 1 Surviving Texts from the 1279–80 Hundred Roll Inquiry
- APPENDIX 2 Commission for the 1279–80 Hundred Roll Inquiry and the Oath Taken by the Commissioners<sup>1</sup>
- APPENDIX 3 The Cambridgeshire and London Articles of the 1279–80 Inquiry
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.