- Title Pages
- 1 Human Rights: The Incomplete Idea
- 2 First Steps in an Account of Human Rights
- 3 When Human Rights Conflict
- 4 Whose Rights?
- 5 My Rights: But Whose Duties?
- 6 The Metaphysics of Human Rights
- 7 The Relativity and Ethnocentricity of Human Rights
- 8 Autonomy
- 9 Liberty
- 10 Welfare
- 11 Human Rights: Discrepancies Between Philosophy and International Law
- 12 A Right to Life, a Right to Death
- 13 Privacy
- 14 Do Human Rights Require Democracy?
- 15 Group Rights
- On Human Rights
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.