- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Knowledge Governance: Themes and Questions
- 2 Governing Knowledge Creation: A Problem‐Finding and Problem‐Solving Perspective
- 3 The Architecture of Knowledge Organization
- 4 Poliarchic Governance and the Growth of Knowledge
- 5 Managerial Authority When Knowledge is Distributed: A Knowledge Governance Perspective
- 6 The Governance of Explorative Knowledge Production
- 7 Superordinate Identity and Knowledge Creation and Transfer in Organizations
- 8 Socialization Tactics as a Governance Mechanism in R&D Collaborations
- 9 Knowledge Governance for Open Innovation: Evidence from an EU R&D Collaboration
- 10 An Exchange of Ideas About Knowledge Governance: Seeking First Principles and Microfoundations
- 11 Knowledge Governance: What have We Learned? and Where are We Heading?
- Knowledge Governance
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.