- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction: Three Worlds
- 2 The Quantum Postulates
- 3 What Is a Quantum State?
- 4 The Structure of Quantum States
- 5 Operators
- 6 Matrix Mechanics
- 7 Commutators and Uncertainty Relations
- 8 Angular Momentum
- 9 The Time-Independent Schrödinger Equation
- 10 Why Is the State Complex?
- 11 Time Evolution
- 12 Wavefunctions
- Appendix A Mathematical Concepts
- Appendix B Quantum Measurement
- Appendix C The Harmonic Oscillator
- Appendix D Unitary Transformations
- Essential Quantum Mechanics
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.